Franklin, Tennessee - United States
DISCOVER YOUR CALLING ~
Guiding you to know who you are - Live the purposeful life you've always wanted - And achieve your big dreams
Business, Career, Executive Training, Free Consultation, Leadership Development, Men, Ministry, Non-Profit, Pastoral Leadership, Wellness, and Women
Certified Enneagram Coach: Type 9
More about Danielle Smith
Hi friend! I’m Danielle.
An Identity & Dream Coach.
I help growth-minded men and women, in the second half of life, FINALLY answer the questions “Who am I?” and “What am I supposed to do with my life?”
As the founder of Vocaré Coaching (Vocaré means “to call”), my purpose is to help YOU discover your calling.
I help ordinary people discover their unique abilities and the path to achieve extraordinary dreams.
I also help ultra successful people (whom you would assume don’t need a coach), have a safe place to process and the support they need to go after their impossible dreams in a healthy way.
If you’re going through the motions in life, not living up to your potential, feeling dissatisfied, or putting off the things that matter most, then it’s time give you the knowledge and support you need to find and live the extraordinary life you’ve always wanted.
Together, we’ll gain clarity on who God created you to be and what a life of meaning and impact is for you.
- You’ll discover your Zone of Genius – what you do best. Armed with a deeper understanding of your personality, strengths, what truly motivates you, and the gold hidden in your life experiences, you’ll be equipped to make powerful decisions for the rest of your life.
- You’ll discover the dreams God has placed in you and have the support and guidance you need to begin achieving those.
- You’ll understand the stages every dream goes through – and the tools to navigate each one .Click here to discover the 5 Stages of a Dream.
- You’ll have a safe place to process and explore all the normal fears, doubts and emotions that come up when on the journey to becoming your best self.
There is no greater work than to understand the deepest parts of who you are, the most significant questions of life, and who God is calling you to become.
And once you discover who you are and how to achieve a dream, you’ll be able to do it again and again. You’ll also inspire and be able to guide others to go after theirs. The ROI is expansive.
You are more capable than you realize of accomplishing the desires in your heart and your dreams are there for a reason.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION HERE – to share the things on your heart, challenges you’re facing, explore coaching, and gain momentum to live a life you love.
Some other important (and NOT so important information):
– I love to laugh and think Ted Lasso is one of the best shows ever.
– I’m a Northwest native (Portland & Seattle) who has found her home in Nashville, TN.
– I have thought I was virtually every Enneagram Type and struggled to find mine.
– I’m a life long learner who is addicted to reading and have more books than I could possibly make it through in a lifetime.
– My top 5 StrengthsFinder are Input, Intellection, Ideation, Connectedness, Harmony.
– I’m referred to as Kevin Bacon since I love people and am connected a million random friends whom I keep for life.
– I am an extroverted introvert or an introverted extrovert, depending on the day.
– I’m still intimidated by my dreams but continue to dream bigger and bigger and accomplish more than I ever thought possible.
– Coaching is my passion and I will do it until the day I die. I have more certifications than pairs of shoes. I’m that obsessed.
– I genuinely believe that you are here for a reason, have massive purpose, and that the goals and dreams you desire are within your reach! Let’s do this. It’s time to get the most out of your life.
- ICF Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- YEC Certified Coach (previous YEC Staff and Director of Coaching – 2016-2021)
- Certified Professional Life Coach (Professional Christian Coaching Institute)
- Certified Professional Leadership Coach (Professional Christian Coaching Institute)
- Dream Big Certified Coach (Bob Goff/Love Does)
- Strengths Champion Certified Coach
- Teamability Legacy Consultant
- Degrees in Psychology, Religion & Biology.
“Within a handful of sessions I’m a completely different person than I was. I see my strengths. I know what I want. I have the courage to go after it and I know it will impact not only my life but countless lives of others”. – Martha S. (Type 6)
“I feel comfortable talking to you. I’ve been a very public figure that’s had to filter and hide behind a shield of professionalism because all eyes were on me. But I don’t have to hide with you. You feel competent and safe. I trust you and that’s a big big deal. Because of that and having a safe space to explore without judgment, I’m growing in ways I’ve never imagined.” – Anonymous (Type 5)
“In one session I experienced a major turning point in my life. I matured 1,000 years in a day, experiencing breakthrough on limiting beliefs and issues that have been with me my whole life. I feel more rooted and grounded than ever before, and I now have the courage to do what I feel God has been calling me to for years.” – Rick F. (Type 3)
I feel such HOPE! These tools are so practical and helpful and this process has brought about such significant change, and so quickly. I’ve seen instances where I’ve reacted differently then normal which is so encouraging! I’ve never seen growth like that in myself before. My circumstances didn’t change, but I was different in those situations! It’s really miraculous! I feel like I’m finally living my life! — Julie A. (Type 4)