Franklin, Tennessee - United States
DISCOVER YOUR CALLING ~
Know with Clarity Who You Are - What God Created You For - Achieve Your Big Dreams
Creator of The Five Stages of a Dream - a free download at www.vocarecoaching.com
Business, Career, Executive Training, Free Consultation, Leadership Development, Men, Ministry, Non-Profit, Pastoral Leadership, Wellness, and Women
Certified Enneagram Coach: Type 9
More about Danielle Smith
Hi friend! I’m Danielle.
I’m an Identity & Dream Coach.
I help growth-minded men and women, in the second half of life, FINALLY answer the questions “Who am I?” and “What am I supposed to do with my life?”
If you’re going through the motions in life, a little unsatisfied, not living up to your potential, or ignoring the things that matter most to you, then we need to chat!
Together, we’ll gain clarity on who God created you to be and what a life of meaning and impact is for you.
You’ll discover your distinct Unique Abilities, Zone of Genius, and how to make powerful decisions for you – knowledge that will add value for the rest of your life.
Once you know who you are, you’ll also discover the dreams God has placed in you and have the support and guidance you need to begin achieving those.
I help ordinary people discover their super-powers and achieve extraordinary dreams.
I also help ultra successful people (whom you would assume don’t need a coach), have a safe place to process and the support they need to go after their impossible dreams in a healthy way.
There is no greater work than to explore the deepest parts of who you are, the most significant questions of life, and who God is calling you to become.
And once you discover who you are and how to achieve a dream, you’ll be able to do it again and again. You’ll also be able to guide others to go after theirs. The ROI is expansive.
I 100% believe you are more capable than you realize of accomplishing the desires in your heart and I believe that your dreams are there for a reason. I can’t wait for you to see what you can accomplish and the impact it will have on you and countless others!
Some other important (and NOT so important information):
– I love to laugh and think Ted Lasso is one of the best shows ever.
– I’m a Northwest native (Portland & Seattle) who has found her home in Nashville, TN.
– I have thought I was virtually every Enneagram Type and struggled to find mine.
– I’m a life long learner who is addicted to reading and have more books than I could possibly make it through in a lifetime.
– I’m a recovering perfectionist and people pleaser.
– I think cilantro is from the devil.
– My top 5 StrengthsFinder are Input, Intellection, Ideation, Connectedness, Harmony.
– I’m referred to as Kevin Bacon since I love people and am connected a million random people since I keep friends for life.
– I am an extroverted introvert or an introverted extrovert, depending on the day.
– I’m still terrified by my dreams but continue to dream bigger and bigger and accomplish more than I ever thought possible.
– I absolutely love what I do and plan to do it until the day I die.
– I can’t wait to meet you and discover your superpowers and dreams that will change the world!
- YEC Certified Coach (previous YEC Staff and Director of Coaching – 2016-2021)
- Certified Professional Life Coach (Professional Christian Coaching Institute)
- Certified Professional Leadership Coach (Professional Christian Coaching Institute)
- Dream Big Certified Coach (Bob Goff/Love Does)
- Strengths Champion Certified Coach
- Teamability Legacy Consultant
- Degrees in Psychology, Religion & Biology.
“Within a handful of sessions I’m a completely different person than I was. I see my strengths. I know what I want. I have the courage to go after it and I know it will impact not only my life but countless lives of others”. – Martha S. (Type 6)
“I feel comfortable talking to you. I’ve been a very public figure that’s had to filter and hide behind a shield of professionalism because all eyes were on me. But I don’t have to hide with you. You feel competent and safe. I trust you and that’s a big big deal. Because of that and having a safe space to explore without judgment, I’m growing in ways I’ve never imagined.” – Anonymous (Type 5)
“In one session I experienced a major turning point in my life. I matured 1,000 years in a day, experiencing breakthrough on limiting beliefs and issues that have been with me my whole life. I feel more rooted and grounded than ever before, and I now have the courage to do what I feel God has been calling me to for years.” – Rick F. (Type 3)
I feel such HOPE! These tools are so practical and helpful and this process has brought about such significant change, and so quickly. I’ve seen instances where I’ve reacted differently then normal which is so encouraging! I’ve never seen growth like that in myself before. My circumstances didn’t change, but I was different in those situations! It’s really miraculous! I feel like I’m finally living my life! — Julie A. (Type 4)