Dodgeville, WI - United States
Are you discouraged, defeated, or feeling that your circumstances will never change? First, hold tightly to God’s promise, that “He who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it” --then--let’s work together to discover who God created You to Be!
Career, College, Free Consultation, Health, Ministry, Wellness, and Women
Certified Enneagram Coach: Type 6
More about Carrie Jeffries
As a single woman who is finally on the other side of a long-term illness, life has taken me on a journey that I was not expecting. While each of our journeys will look different, you may still be able to relate to this: it is impossible to reach the goals and milestones we set for ourselves when we are feeling emotionally and physically depleted or when it seems the hope we have been holding on to has been wrenched away by our circumstances.
After discovering the Enneagram, I learned several important truths about myself, which were stunting my spiritual growth and shackling my future:
1. I tend to stay in situations simply out of loyalty and can allow my strong sense of duty and desire for security to drown out God’s gentle leading in my life.
2. I am not alone in the way I think or feel because others feel this way too!
3. God loves me for who I am, anxieties, quirks, and all. He created me, yet He loves me too much to leave me as I am.
By learning to use the Enneagram as a tool to guide you through life’s ups and downs, you will discover a valuable language that describes who you are and what is happening inside you. As you become more aware of your patterns of health and self-injury, you can move past life’s roadblocks more easily, press forward into life once more, and continue on a journey filled with growth and fulfillment. It would be my privilege to walk with you on this amazing voyage of self-discovery.
Things about me:
• I am a Type 6 with a strong 5 wing. I can worry easily, I like to research stuff, and I need some time alone to recharge my batteries.
• I hate cooked peas and carrots, but I don’t mind them raw.
• I wanted to learn the banjo, but I learned the ukulele first because it seemed less intimidating!
• I usually need time to think about it—whatever it is.
• Certified Enneagram Coach
• Endorsed Enneagram Internal Profile Coach
• B.A. from Concordia University, Chicago, majoring in Psychology
• 30+ years in Public Libraries
• 20+ years in management
Certified Enneagram Coach • Endorsed Enneagram Internal Profile Coach • B.A. from Concordia University, Chicago, majoring in Psychology • 30+ years in Public Libraries • 20+ years in management
I did not know what to expect when I took this Enneagram course, but I was very excited to do it with coach, Carrie Jeffries. I felt so at ease with her. It was very easy to open up to her & express myself. She even incorporated quotes that were tailor made for me! I appreciate her professionalism and kindness so much & would recommend her to anyone who would be interested in taking this course!