Changing seasons of life happen to all of us, yet they will look different to each of us. They are often expected through marriages, raising children, and retirement; sometimes they are unexpected through the loss of someone loved, relationships coming to an end, or employment changes. There are also seasons when we desire a transition and seek to make it happen! Dramatic growth is both achievable and advantageous during these seasons as we explore the next stage of our journey. I am passionate about equipping you with a deeper understanding of yourself, your identity in Christ, and your available growth paths. Properly navigated, these paths can lead you through seasons of life with clarity and awareness while setting you up for success as you move forward.
Two personal experiences fueled a specific interest to work with people during early seasons of their life. The first was witnessing the enlightened awareness my daughter experienced as she learned about herself through the enneagram. This personal awareness was strengthened by her identity in Christ, developing confidence and compassion that have created a firm foundation on which she will build her life. The second experience was the “aha” moments my husband and I encountered as we discovered our enneagram types; through these moments we gained insights into what motivates us and how this impacts our marriage. Even though our marriage is strong, we agree that a deeper understanding of one another earlier would’ve brought about the richness of our relationship sooner. These personal experiences have fueled a desire to utilize the enneagram to guide people towards personal and relational growth early in their life journeys.
Are you entering a season of transition, or choosing to make one happen? Let’s connect through a free consultation to talk about your current season of life, where you are headed, and how you can maximize the potential for growth along your journey.
Insights you might find interesting…
- I want my life story to exemplify the idea that we are only here once; we have one opportunity to explore the beauty of this earth and to say “YES” to adventures along the way.
- My daughter introduced me to the enneagram with an invitation to know her better; I’ve been hooked ever since.
- I discovered the enneagram during a season of transition including my husband’s retirement, our daughter beginning college, and wondering “what’s next?”
- As an enneagram type 8 with a 9 wing I understand the tension resulting from a desire for intensity paired with a desire for peace; as a female type 8 I have compassion for how this type can be interpreted by society.
- I LOVE travel! Not only is it fun, travel is one of the most impactful teachers available. Through our travels my husband and I were introduced to a refugee ministry in Greece that we work with.
- Exploring how our nervous system is activated and operates through the lens of the enneagram intrigues me.
- I enjoy a dramatic saga like The Lord of the Rings, but am intentional about engaging with lighthearted entertainment like Ted Lasso to keep me laughing.
- You can call me AJ if you’d like.