Jamestown, NY - United States
I love sharing the Enneagram. Whether you're a 20 to 30 something seeking authenticity, a couple entering a new season, or an organization looking to improve your team's overall dynamic and health, it would be my passion and privilege to work with you!
Business, College, Endorsed EIP Coach, Free Consultation, Marriage, Men, Mental Health Professionals, Ministry, Non-Profit, Parenting, Team Building, Women, and Youth
Certified Enneagram Coach: Type 2
More about Denise DeAngelo
Having an internal mapping system that helps us discover who we are at our core and the motivations that drive us to uniquely think, act, and feel the way we do can be life- changing. When we move beyond just knowing our Type, the Enneagram aids us in becoming more aware of our greatest gifts, but it also reveals some uncomfortable truths.
I was introduced to the Enneagram during a season of complete unrest. Unhealthy patterns that had been working for me in my early 20’s and 30’s were no longer serving me or my relationships with others. When my path first intersected with the Enneagram, I felt vulnerable and exposed. It was as if a veil was lifted and I saw hidden parts of myself for the first time. What I now realize is that I had been invited to consider a survival tool that would help transform my life personally, professionally and spiritually. Recognizing these unhealthy patterns has helped me to catch myself in the cycle and more authentically and effectively express my gifts. My passion and calling is to help others find freedom in doing the same.
Random things about me:
• I’m a wife of 25 years and mom of three grown kids
• I’m “Miss Denise” to kids ages 2- 22
• I’m a lost dog rescuer
• I’ve recently become an empty nester.
• I love to travel and discover new places off the beaten path.
• Sometimes I stare at my cat for way too long.
• I’m a serial over-nurturer of indoor plants.
• I regularly meet with a Coach/ Spiritual Director because I believe you can’t lead others where you haven’t been.
Together we can…
• Get beyond simply knowing about the Enneagram, and practically apply it to your personal life and goals.
• Explore both the unique gifts you bring to the table and also the life-long patterns that are setting you back personally and relationally.
• Discover that, as you begin to grow into a more authentic version of yourself, so will your compassion and understanding toward others, knowing there are eight more distinct ways of relating to, and viewing the world.
We all have a place at the table. The Enneagram is an invitation to show up for ourselves and others in a more authentic way. I look forward to helping you, your family, or your team discover where you sit.
• BEC/EIP Certified Coach • Children & Family Minister (2010-present) • Family Ministry Coach for the ECC 10+yrs
“I loved that even after 15 years of marriage, my wife and I were able to connect on a deeper level because we had a better understanding of each other’s desires and motivations. Our Enneagram sessions gave us insight on how we operate as a couple and provided us with language to communicate more effectively. Denise created a safe space for us to feel open and honest with each other and was gifted at guiding us to recognize how to live out the healthy versions of our Enneagram numbers.”
-Mike & Erica, Type 9 and Type 3
“The sessions gently guided me through my best and worst traits. They helped me learn to navigate my day to day with more ease and greater empathy with others. The Enneagram is an essential tool for understanding how everything and everyone fits together. I highly recommend these sessions to anyone looking for a deeper understanding of themselves.”
-Harmony, Type 4
“As a couple, delving into the Enneagram helped explain what we do and why. It gave us tools to navigate differences, communicate more effectively, and build a strong relationship. Denise is knowledgeable, insightful, and compassionate. I can’t imagine any couple not benefiting from these sessions!”
-Nancy & Bill, Type 1 and Type 9