Union, MO - United States
Ignited to thrive beyond your wounds. 🔥
Endorsed EIP Coach, Free Consultation, Leadership Development, Ministry, Non-Profit, and Women
Certified Enneagram Coach: Type 8
More about Debbie Luxton
Coach Deb’s passion is to partner with you in Christ-centered transformation. Transformation that ignites passion for forward movement, authentic living, and courage to go boldly into the impact you were created and designed to have. In coaching, she comes alongside wounded pastors’ wives. Her online community, writings, and retreats also include women called to lead and women in long-term recovery.
Her clients, many of who see themselves as ‘walking wounded women,’ experience ~
- personal and ministry/professional growth through deeper self-awareness
- serenity amid the busyness, stress, and chaos of life
- freedom from the lies of shame, fear, and other self-defeating beliefs
- certainty and boldness in setting and maintaining healthy boundaries
- renewed hope, vision for the future, inspiring plans, and attainment of goals
- confidence and courage to go boldly where God calls them
Deb is an author, coach, virtual community host, and retreat leader ~
- In her transparent style, Deb shares her struggles with perfectionism, loneliness, addiction, control, and more. She understands well why God never intended us to travel the path of transformation alone.
- Her book, Choose to THRIVE: Conquering Your Inner Conflicts, is available at this Amazon link. Related free materials are available here – author page.
- Coach Deb’s virtual community, Influence Multiplied, serves pastors’ wives, women called to lead, and women in long-term recovery. – with relative individual challenges, at our core, we share commonalities in our struggles.
The community is private and safe – by design, not on social media.
Personal Notes ~
- A personal note about leadership:
Seems I would always find myself in yet another leadership role. Why God? The anxiety drove me crazy. I wanted the roles, yet, I had fears. In my ‘eight-ness,’ I readily embraced the challenge, the tasks, and the doing of these roles. I was good at hiding behind the shield of my doing, and the imposter syndrome was alive and well in my performance-based mindset. It took years to fully embrace who God created me to be – a woman of influence.
I share this note to encourage you. I love helping women gain clarity in their struggles, know the woman God created them to be, and own the influence He created and designed them for!
“Leadership is influence.” ~ John Maxwell
- A personal note about the Enneagram:
I believe the Enneagram is an amazing tool for soul growth and care. I learned the long way (not a typo); it is a tool of tremendous benefits. For this to be true, however, it requires the willingness to “dig deeper.”
It took me quite a while to accept my Enneagram type. I prayed as I researched books, podcasts, and websites, seeking out my ‘true’ Enneagram type. Why? Truth is, I didn’t like some of what I discovered.
Thankfully, the tool holds no power. All the power resides through Jesus in me (and you). I am grateful that the Holy Spirit uses this tool to bring forth necessary insights for life-changing transformation. I am thankful to see my character shortcomings and my sins more clearly, as well as the beautiful woman God created in me!
This, too, I share to encourage you. Sometimes we try to avoid what we need to see. Oh, but thankfully, God has bigger plans than we can fathom!
Experiences and Family ~
- Deb has 20 years of experience in ministry leadership and 30 years in corporate leadership. She has served in multiple officer roles for non-profit state-wide and international boards. She currently serves on the leadership team for her local Celebrate Recovery Ministry.
- Deb is an avid walker and mountain hiker. She walks 4-6 miles most days and has reached the summit of 2 of Colorado’s 14ers. She and her husband have 5 children, 11 grandchildren, and 2 great-grandchildren. They enjoy hiking and snow skiing in addition to time with their grandchildren. At home, they have one very spoiled Lagotto Romagnolo named Summit.
One more personal note:
May I also encourage you that it’s never too late to try. My husband and I didn’t begin avid hiking and skiing until our 60s. Yes, really. Whatever that dream is, just bring God your willingness.
- Certified Christian Leadership Coach (CCLC) – Coach Approach Ministries
- Founding Partner & Certified Coach – John Maxwell Team
- Certified Enneagram Coach – Your Enneagram Coach
- Certified and Endorsed Enneagram Internal Profile (EIP) Coach
- Professionally trained life coach – Coach Approach Ministries
* Client – Debbie is very gifted as a coach. She has helped me gain clarity and progress to release struggles I’ve carried around for so long.
* Professional Partner – Debbie has this grab your hand, ‘I’ve-been-there’ manner that invites and calms the female independent nature. Her fervor and love for the woman suffering in this role is genuine and life-changing.
* Retreat Participant – Thank you, Debbie, for the recent ‘One Thing Leads to Another’ retreat! You provided a rare opportunity for me to step off life’s “treadmill” and join other like-minded women on a uniquely nurturing and healing spiritual adventure. I loved it!
* Amazon Reviewer – After reading Choose to Thrive’s introduction I was convinced that this book was not for me. I do not consider myself a high achieving women. However, the trait of finishing what I start propelled me to finish reading the book. I was pleasantly surprised that almost every chapter struck a chord in my heart and had points in which I could identify with personally. Chapters filled with direct, easy to read and to the point communication provided insight that I could relate to; and, the summary points at the end of each chapter were inspirationally challenging.