Bloomington, IL - USA
Would you like to identify the roots to your problems and live differently? By becoming more self-aware of your weaknesses and blind spots, you can change course and utilize the healthiest aspect of your personality.
Business, Career, College, Executive Training, Free Consultation, HR Development, Leadership Development, Marriage, Ministry, Non-Profit, Parenting, Pastoral Leadership, Team Building, Wellness, Women, and Youth
Certified Enneagram Coach: Type 2
More about Amy Masters
The Enneagram is a helpful tool that illuminates our hearts to reveal where we are aligned with the Gospel and where we need to adjust our thinking; however, it is Christ who does the transformation. When we learn to understand ourselves through the lens of the Gospel as well as through the lens of the Enneagram, we have a full picture of who we truly are.
In my own life, I longed to identify the underlying root cause of issues. I needed to know what I was doing so I could take responsibility and change. I desired to understand others’ perspectives enabling me to truly forgive. It just so happened, as God does, that several unrelated people in my life started bringing up the Enneagram to me. I decided to dive in, hoping to unlock the unknown parts of my personality, hoping for answers as to why my life felt empty, and hoping for direction to find personal healing and growth.
My coaching strengths:
- I am in my late 40s with plenty of life experience to coach others. I have a college degree, worked in several business fields, served in many Christian ministries, experienced the death of several family members, dealt with conflict, and restored relationships. I know what it’s like to suffer and to thrive, to go through the valleys and be on the mountain tops, and to live life alone and to be well-loved.
- I have been married 25 years. I am well-versed in the ups and down of marital relationships. I’ve lived through better and worse, sickness and health, richer and poorer.
- I’ve raised 5 children ages 16-23. I have parented toddlers, school-aged children, teens, and college students. I homeschooled my children for 12 years, as well as opened our home to foster care.
- Having been a Christian for over 25 years, I am a mature believer. My greatest passion is the true gospel. We are saved by Christ alone through faith alone by grace alone.
- As a Type 2, relationships are my passion. I love connected with others, helping them live their life to the fullest, and intentionally live a life of purpose for the glory of Christ.
- Enneagram Coaching is my main pursuit at this stage of life. I am fully dedicated to meeting my clients’ needs, giving them my full attention, and coming alongside them, fully prepared to help them thrive. I am an engaging, entertaining, and professional public speaker.
Who are my clients?
- Anyone who is interested in hearing how Christ fulfills our every longing and conquers all our weaknesses
- Believers who want to grow in their understanding of who they are in Christ
- Teens and adults of all ages
- In-person or Zoom available
- Meetings should take place every 1-2 weeks, completing the six-session series in no more than 8 weeks.
- Customized workshops available for businesses, churches, small groups, and families.
Visit my website at www.enneagramgospelandyou.com.
Certified through Your Enneagram Coach; BS degree from Illinois State University in Marketing and Business Administration
Thank you so very much for taking the time to teach and counsel me in the ways of Enneagram. It has proven beneficial to me. I will use what you have shared to work on myself and how I interact.
– Miranda, Type 9
“Grow in Relationships”
Enneagram coaching gave me a framework to help me grow in relationships that I had previously found difficult to navigate.
– Jake, Type 5
“More Helpful than I Expected”
I found coaching with Amy to be so much more helpful than I expected! We did a deep dive into my Enneagram number where I learned a lot about my core desires, fears, longings and weaknesses.
– Jill, Type 6
“Learned So Much”
I am grateful for your time coaching me. I learned so much about myself and others! Thank you!
– Mary, Type 1